With the ever-changing evolution of technology comes the constant change among how companies can...
Covid-19 has completely decimated the tourism industry in many countries. Attractions have been...
Edward Hopper once said, “if I could say it in words there would be no reason to paint.”...
What better way to discover new insights and tips than blog posts! If you’re an entrepreneur, it...
The COVID 19 pandemic has put a major strain on the economy and is affecting small businesses...
Subscribe to the Art World Newsletter
- Mary Pratt (1935 – 2018) – A Canadian Legend
- University of Aberdeen To Return the Benin Bronzes
- Covid-19 is Reshaping Performance Art – Why?
- Arts of Africa and the Diaspora | The Relevance of the AGO’s New Department
- Funding Art During Covid is Vital to Their Survival (And Still May Not be Enough)
- Christie’s 20th Century Evening | Record-Breaking Online Sales for the Auction House
- 5 Digital Marketing Trends to Take Advantage of in 2021
- The History of Performance Art
- Virtual Experiences – The Changing Way We View Art
- Authentication in Art – The Question of NFTs